Ways to shop and delivery:
1. Please choose your hamper or flapjacks and then contact us by email, post or telephone. email@example.com or phone 01239 811079. Our address is:
Llwynhelyg Farm Shop
Sarnau, Ceredigion, SA44 6QU
2. Flapjacks will be sent by second class recorded delivery, unless otherwise requested. The cost of postage and packaging is included in the price. Items will be despatched within 3 days, or to your own instructions.
3. Hampers are delivered direct from Llwynhelyg Farm Shop within a 15 mile radius of the shop, and delivery is included in the price. Please contact us for other areas, but delivery is limited.
4. Most cheeses are suitable for delivery by post, and will be sent at cost to the customer, which will be advised in advance. (As a guide refer to the Royal Mail website.) Whilst every care will be taken to ensure the goods will be received by you quickly and in good condition, we cannot take responsibility for losses, delays and deterioration of goods once they have left our premises.
5. Debit Card payments are usually taken over the phone, in advance of despatch. We guarantee that strictest security is in place to prevent credit card fraud. Cheques are also acceptable, made payable to "Llwynhelyg Farm Shop", but these must be received 7 days prior to delivery date.
6. We will never disclose buyer information to third parties.
7. Cancellation: For non-perishable items (from our grocery, non-food and off-licence departments) there is a 7 working-day cancellation period from the day following receipt of produce. Should you change your mind regarding these items, goods must be returned to Llwynhelyg Farm Shop, unopened and undamaged. The cost of return will be by the customer. A refund will be made within 30 days. This cancellation period does not apply to our perishable goods (meat,fish etc).
8. Any complaints must be received by email or phone within 48hrs of delivery, and will be dealt with quickly.
Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.