AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Since the beginning we have always strived to showcase the very best Welsh
products, and after a lot of persuasion we entered our first competition in 2001.
Since then we have entered a few more awards and have had great success, which we are pleased to
share with all our customers!
- 2001 National Farmers Union - 'Best Farm Shop in Wales'
- 2002 Ceredigion Business Awards - 'Best Farm Diversification'
- 2003 S4C Ffermio - 'Teulu 2003' - Best family farm diversification.
- 2004/5 'Wales the True Taste' Retailer Bronze Award
- 2005 Ceredigion Business Awards - 'Best farm/food business'
- 2005 Countryside Alliance 'Best local food retailer South Wales'
- 2005/6 Jenny was runner up in the 'Welsh Farm Woman of the Year' award
- 2006 Countryside Alliance - 'Best local food retailer Wales'
- 2006/7 'Wales the True Taste' Retailer Gold Award
- 2007 Countryside Alliance - 'Best local food retailer Wales'
- 2007/8 'Wales the True Taste' Silver award for flapjacks,
also commendations for Homegrown potatoes, and victorian salad leaves.
- 2008 Countryside Alliance 'Best local food retailer Wales' and also -
Countryside Alliance 'Runner up Best local food retailer UK'
- 2009/10 Awarded Silver in 'Wales the True Taste' Retailer
of the Year
- 2010/11 Awarded four 'True Taste' prizes:
- Gold: for Jenny's 'Sticky Ginger Cake'
- Silver: For 'Retailer' of the year,
Silver 'Local Servicing Initiative' and
Silver 'Sustainability Award.'
- 2011 Awarded three 'True Taste' Prizes:
Retailer of the Year.
Local Sourcing initiative.
: Horticulture section for our home grown 'Folia Fragrantia' salad.
We take part in British Food fortnight, Farmhouse Breakfast Week, and
other local food promotional events to help spread the word about Great Welsh and British Food.